- Information with regard to visits to our website including but not limited to, geographical location, contact information, referral source, length of visit, and website navigation.
- Information relating to any business activity (including but not limited to, contact information, company name, business email, business phone number, employment details, employment title, employment status, employment function)
- Information provided for the strict purpose of engaging with us
- Information provided to us is strictly for the purpose of our offered services and emails
- Any other information disclosed by client
Storing and Sharing Data:
The data acquired will be treated with security via private servers by us and through our affiliates and partners. Personal information such as but not limited to, name, address, curriculum vitae, may be shared for the purpose of our services (recruitment).
Business information such as and not limited to email, phone number, organizational title, and company name will be held in confidentiality and we will take the proper steps to prevent unauthorized users’ access to this information. This information is held solely when it is received on a professional basis.
Remarketing and Re-engagement:
- Google will show TALENT 300 Inc. ads via Google’s Search Partners Network. These websites include any websites that Google is affiliated with. They will only show when keywords are relevant to TALENT 300 Inc. services.
- Cookies are used to acquire data on a specific user engaging with a website. This data is used to give insight to TALENT 300 Inc. Cookies can be cleared by going to Google Chrome settings > clear browsing data > select cookies and other site data > clear data. Additionally, as a user, you have the right to opt-out at any time.
It is within your rights to review this document. Should you feel that it requires adjustments or updating you are free to contact us via email, phone, or mail. We will accommodate to those inquiries as soon as they are received and noted. Should you require access to any of your personal data, this data will be provided. We may ask that you provide proof of identity through the means of a government ID. All personal data is subject to dismissal after one-hundred eighty days (180) of reception.
Ready to build your team? Please fill out our Talent Request form and one of our Directors will contact you within 24 hours.